Save money and have fun with a home pedicure. You probably already have everything you need at home:
- 1 good nail file,
- 1 foot file
- 1 big bowl (enough for a foot bath with warm water)
- Some cotton balls
- 1 cuticle stick
- Nail clippers
- Nail polish remover (acetone-free is best)
- 2 fluffy towels
- 2 small towels,
- Nail polish
- An exfoliant or foot scrub
- Your favorite lotion
- Gather everything you need next to you and make yourself comfortable on the couch.
- Fill your footbath with water and four tablespoons of oil. Place the bath on one of your towels.
- Warm the 2 small towels in the microwave.
- Remove your old nail polish.
- Cut and trim your nails.
- Soak your feet in the warm water for 5-10 minutes.
- Now use the cuticle stick to gently push your cuticles back. Use the scrub to rub off any dry skin. Rinse and rub in lotion.
- Wrap the warm towels around your legs and leave it on until the towels cool.
- Smooth out any rough skin with your file.
- Paint your pretty toes!
Hint: For a fun, hip new color, try black!
DIY: Massage For Achy Feet
5 Steps To Healthier Feet
Sit Back & Enjoy This DIY Foot Soak For Tired Feet
Pamper Your Feet at Home With This Foot Soak