- 6 ounces saw palmetto
- 3 ounces gotu kola
- 3 ounces nettle leaf
- 3 ounces nettle root
- 3 ounces eleuthero (Siberian ginseng)
- 150 ml nettle extract
- 150 ml ethanol saw palmetto berry extract
- Mix first five ingredients with 10 cups of water. Boil for 3 hours. Strain and cool to room temperature.
- Measure 600 ml and set aside.
- In a separate container combine nettle extract and ethanol palmetto extract. Mix in herb blend.
- Take 1 teaspoon with water, morning and night.
Saffron Hair Pack
Damaged Hair Treatment Pack