- 1 cup vegetable glycerin
- 1 tablespoon powdered charcoal (available at specialty shops and online)
- 1 tablespoon licorice root powder
- 1 teaspoon anise extract
- 5 drops cedarwood essential oil (food grade)
- Melt the vegetable glycerin in a heat proof container in either the microwave or in a double boiler.
- When it’s melted, add in the powdered charcoal. Next, add the licorice root powder, then the anise, then the cedar wood.
- Gently stir all the ingredients together. Pour into soap molds and let set.
Honey Almond Face Scrub