3 mins read
Bioresonance therapy is one of the most effective methods of treating ailments, particularly chronic pains that are otherwise difficult to track down to accurate points. The therapy has also been found useful in citing various allergies present within the body and curing them.
Though the practitioners of this therapy vouch for the effectiveness, scientific world had rubbished the idea, stating that bioresonance is pseudoscientific and absolutely senseless. The efficacy of the treatment for cancer had been declared non effective by the scientists.
The therapy dates back to 1977, when Franz Morell invented a treatment called as MORA-Therapie. He invented tracking ailments with use of electromagnetic waves. According to him, certain machines contain electronic circuit that measures skin resistance. These devices are used to measure, diagnose and treat various conditions using EM waves.
These devices were banned from the market by FDA, which stated that there was absolutely no treatment proven efficient in case of cancers or any other ailments.
Benefits Of Bioresonance Therapy
The practitioners of this therapy claim that bioresonance can treat the following conditions
- Alcohol addiction
- Skin ailments
- Hormonal imbalances
- Psycho immunology – detecting primary condition of a disease in an underlying emotion or a mental trauma
How Is Bioresonance Therapy Performed
The therapy operates on two main principles – Good Energy and Poor Energy. Both these energies are synonymous with the state of health.
- While good energy represents a healthy state, poor energy implies ailing health. Once a poor energy is detected, it is measured with a sound wave.
- The therapist then uses another sound wave that equals the previous wave. By playing the new wave, two waves cancel each other out, negating the bad energy.
Testing With MORA Machines
Detecting or testing the ailments across the body is done with a specialised program on the MORA machines.
- These machines are pre-programmed with multiple frequencies.
- The data is collected analysing various acupuncture points on hands and feet.
- There are studies in modern biophysics that state that human cells tend to resonate with certain frequencies.
- Healthy cells resonate with different frequencies as compared to the unhealthy ones.
Studies Related To Its Efficacy
So far, none of the studies conducted showed proven efficacy with this mode of treatment. Though practitioners of bio resonance continue to take a firm stand with the effectiveness, modern science had simply refused to accept the concept of treating illnesses with sound waves.
1. Pihtili A, Galle M, Cuhadaroglu C, Kilicaslan Z, Issever H, Erkan F, Cagatay T, Gulbaran Z. Evidence for the efficacy of a bioresonance method in smoking cessation: a pilot study. Forsch Komplementmed. 2014;21(4):239-45. doi: 10.1159/000365742. Epub 2014 Aug 5. PMID:25231565
2. Cavezzi A, Paccasassi S, Elio C. Lymphedema treatment by means of an electro-medical device based on bioresonance and vacuum technology: clinical and lymphoscintigraphic assessment. Int Angiol. 2013 Aug;32(4):417-23. PMID:23822945