Practice long-distance and short-distance focus to help strengthen your eyes.
- Hold your finger up to the tip of your nose. Start moving it away, without raising it, until you have fixed it at the closest possible distance where you can see it clearly.
- Raising your eyes a little, look straight into the distance. Find another object to focus on.
- Shift your focus back to your finger.
- Shift your focus back to the distant point.
- Repeat several times, blink, close your eyes and squeeze them tight.
5 Steps To Healthier Feet
7 Fun Workouts To Get Your Heart Pumping
5 Ways To Maximize Your Workout And Meet Fitness Goals