If you’ve purchased an Instant Pot® and you’re wondering how you can use it, look no further than these Instant Pot® chicken recipes. Making chicken in the Instant Pot® is just one of the many examples of how you can take a basic, everyday ingredient like chicken, and transform it into a variety of easy and tasty meals.
Gone are the days of boring, dry chicken. In its place, you’ve got endless opportunities for mouthwatering recipes, all thanks to the Instant Pot®!
10 Instant Pot® Chicken Recipes
Whether you’re using the Instant Pot® for a make-ahead lunch, or simply putting dinner together after a long day of work, these Instant Pot® chicken recipes will inspire you and take the guessing work out of deciding what to make.
- First, let’s start off with a foolproof recipe for juicy, tender chicken breasts. Whether the chicken is for topping a salad off or using inside a simple sandwich, everybody needs to know how to make the best chicken breasts possible.
- Give your chicken an Asian twist with this honey garlic chicken recipe. You can easily skip takeout because this meal comes together in 25 minutes, and is full of sweet and salty flavors from the honey and soy sauce.
- If you like Indian Food, you will love this Instant Pot® butter chicken. Not only is this recipe quick and easy, but the chicken is incredibly tender after being cooked in the rich and creamy tomato sauce.
- Everybody loves a good taco night! Make Mexican shredded chicken that’s incredibly juicy and full of flavor. Use the shredded chicken for tacos, burritos, or enchiladas!
- Do you ever crave a beautifully roasted chicken with a golden, crisp skin? Well, you don’t have to wait over an hour for that roast chicken anymore! You can make roast chicken seasoned to your liking right in the Instant Pot®!
- Make this hearty and comforting chicken cacciotore. The flavorful tomato sauce is made with crushed tomatoes, onions, and bell peppers. This would be fantastic with pasta, rice, or polenta.
- Come home to a cozy bowl of chicken noodle soup, just like Mom made it. All of the classics like egg noodles, carrots, celery and onion are added to this soup to give it the comforting and familiar taste you grew up enjoying.
- Enjoy chicken nestled inside creamy pasta with parmesan, basil and sun-dried tomatoes. The pasta and chicken both go into the pot, uncooked, which truly makes this a one-pot meal. This Tuscan chicken pasta recipe is what comfort food is all about!
- Take out a bottle of white wine and make this coq au vin in no time. Traditionally, this French stew takes over 2.5 hours to make, which normally doesn’t make it the kind of meal that’s convenient for a weeknight dinner. In the Instant Pot®, however, you get all the great flavors of chicken cooked in wine with veggies, but it only takes 1 hour!
- If you like sweet flavors, you’ll love this Persian pomegranate chicken. The chicken is cooked in a flavorful sauce made up of pomegranate molasses, toasted walnuts, and fragrant spices like cinnamon, cardamom, and turmeric. You can serve this over a bowl of saffron rice for an extra gourmet meal.
With all of the different flavors in these recipes, your chicken entrées will remain exciting and varied. More importantly, these Instant Pot® chicken recipes will ensure your meals are quick and hassle-free!