If you're living a gluten-free lifestyle, you can still enjoy a tasty muffin treat... you just have to get a little creative. Here's an awesome paleo and gluten-free bread recipe from Max Barry of Max's Best Bootcamp
that you can whip together in just 2 minutes using only 5 ingredients, your microwave, and a mug. If it sounds unbelievable, check out the video below for yourself:
In case you didn’t catch that, here’s the detailed gluten-free recipe:
To make Max's Paleo, Gluten-Free Bread In A Mug
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp of baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- Stir and combine all the wet ingredients, followed by the dry ones.
- Spray your mug lightly with cooking spray.
- Add the batter by pouring it into the mug.
- Make sure you tap or stamp the mug on the counter a couple of times just to get all the bubbles out.
- Cook for approximately 2 minutes in the microwave, depending on your microwave settings.
- Let it cool and then pop it out, slice across in half and toast till golden brown.
- Serve with your fave topping. Prepare to receive scores of compliments
Recipe will yield one muffin sized portion of bread.
We'd love to know how this recipe turns out for you. Better yet, share your own gluten-free and paleo recipes in the comments below.
Maximillian Barry, the popular body transformation expert, entrepreneur, and certified personal trainer is on a quest for optimum health for himself and his clients. As the owner of Max’s Best Bootcamp
, Max has transformed people’s bodies and changed their lives for the better, helping them achieve dream goals and live happier, healthier lives. Check out the Max's Best Bootcamp youtube channel
for more recipes as well as workouts and fitspiration.
Image: Max’s Best Bootcamp Facebook & Instagram pages