I can confess, I'm a sucker for Sunday dessert. And at the end of the week, I love assembling my favorite sweets to craft a new, sweet dish for my family to enjoy. That's why I love this Sweet Potato S’more Bread Pudding, which is made of ingredients already in my fridge. You'll also love the Chocolate Pop Rock Mooresville Ice Cream “Sundae” by Chef Jeff of Flip My Food.
Try out these delicious Sunday recipes and let us know what you think!
Tune in to Flip My Food with Chef Jeff every day at 10PM on Z Living.
Sweet Potato-S’more Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce by Chef Jeff of Flip My Food
Sweet Potato-S’more Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup organic raw sugar
- 1 cup small marshmallows
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon black strap molasses
- 2 whole sweet potato, precooked and peeled
- 2 loaves pecan raisin bread, sliced and cubed
- ½ cup ready made caramel sauce
- Fresh mint
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, molasses, sugar and milk
- Fold the pecan raisin bread into wet mix
- Fold the sweet potatoes and half of the marshmallows into the wet mix
- Transfer bread pudding into a casserole dish and spread remaining marshmallow over top
- Bake bread pudding in an oven at 350-degrees for 35 to 40 minutes
- Heat caramel sauce and drizzle over bread pudding casserole to serve
Chocolate Pop Rock Mooresville Ice Cream “Sundae” by Chef Jeff of Flip My Food
- 1 qt. ready-made chocolate ice cream base
- 1 c. chocolate pop rocks
- 4 medium clear mason jars
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 4 maraschino cherries
1. Add 1 qt. chocolate ice cream base to a standard ice cream machine. Process mixture according to manufacture’s instructions.
2. When ice cream becomes freezer ready, add chocolate pop rocks. Let machine turn for about 2 minutes until pop rocks are thoroughly incorporated. Remove ice cream container from maker and spoon into glass mason jars and place into the freezer for at least 12 hours.
3. Remove ice cream from freezer. Place a scoop of ice cream into a sundae dish. Top with sliced bananas and cherries.