3 Gluten-Free Recipes For Your Halloween Party
2 mins read
Halloween is all about getting those delicious recipes out on the table for your friends and family to enjoy, and looking for gluten-free options in this holiday season doesn’t have to mean you miss out on taste.
Here are three yummy recipes that will make gluten-free an absolute lip smacker.
- ½ cup butter
- 2tbsp light olive oil
- 3tbsp gluten-free Worcestershire sauce
- 3tsp gluten-free poultry herb seasoning
- 1tsp gluten-free seasoned salt
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 1tsp onion powder
- 7 cups gluten-free rice or corn cereal
- 4 ounces gluten-free crackers, broken into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups roasted cashew
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Melt butter in the roasting pan in the oven as it preheats, remove and add the oil.
- Add the poultry seasoning, salt, garlic powder and onion powder. Mix well.
- Add the cereal, nuts, crackers and cranberries.
- Mix the ingredients and bake for an hour, while stirring every 15 minutes. Cool and serve.
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/3rd cup gluten-free mayonnaise
- 2tsp gluten-free mustard
- 1tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1tsp sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 26 black olives
- 1-ounce white cheddar cheese
- 3 cucumber slices
- 1 carrot peeled
- ½tsp smoked paprika
- Cut the eggs in half, scoop out the yolks and mash them.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, sugar, pepper and salt to the yolk, and mix well.
- Place the egg filling in the egg whites.
- Cut out the cheese to fit inside the olives and cut the olives in half to make the eyes.
- Slice the carrot into thin peels and make the mouth. Cut out cucumber slices for the nose.
- Sprinkle the paprika and refrigerate till you serve.
Homemade Barbecue Sauce
- ½ cup gluten-free ketchup
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1/4th tsp celery powder
- ½tsp paprika
- 1/4th cup water
- 1/4th cup gluten-free Worcestershire sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- Mix all ingredients in a pan and bring to boil.
- Let it simmer for about ten minutes, then cool and refrigerate.
12 Fantastic Substitutes For Gluten, Eggs, Sugar, Butter & More!
Trick Or Treat Your Kids Into Eating Healthy This Halloween
Pumpkin Puree: 5 Fun Ways To Use This Halloween Ingredient
Chia Bread For A Diabetic Diet
You May Also Enjoy
Quick and easy to prepare, this little snack is perfect to add an eerie touch to your Halloween more >>