Yogic Diet: Mung Sprouts Salad
Full of protein and fiber, this healthy mung beans (green gram) salad is perfect as an anytime snack. Feel free to add seasonal, chopped veggies such as bell peppers and tomato to it.
- 100g mung sprouts
- 20g lettuce leaves (chopped)
- ½tsp lemon juice
- 1 bunch coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
- 1tsp grated fresh coconut
- Dip sprouts in boiling water for 10 minutes and drain.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Garnish with grated coconut and serve.
Recipe Courtesy: The Yoga Institute
Image Courtesy: Shutterstock