Kale Salad With Maple-Mustard Dressing
1 min read
For the Dressing:
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon;
For the Salad:
- 6 cups kale, ribs removed, shredded
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup carrots, shredded (from 2 to 3 medium carrots, peeled)
- 1 cup broccoli florets, finely chopped
- One 15-ounce can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
To make the dressing:
In a blender, combine the cannellini beans, tahini, mustard, nutritional yeast, soy suace, maple syrup, lemon zest and juice, and 1/4 water, and blend on high until smooth. Add more water as needed to achieve a smooth consistency.
To assemble the salad:
Place the kale, cabbage, carrots, broccoli, and garbanzo beans into large bowl. Pour the dressing over and toss to combine.
You May Also Enjoy
Our gluten-free red velvet recipe is sure to make you drool. This protein-rich dessert could work as breakfast or a snack, if you choose to leave off the more >>