An ancient superfood, seaweed is basically nutrient-dense edible algae. It contains a wealth of sea minerals with nutrients like iodine, calcium, magnesium, iron, vitamin, fiber and protein. No wonder our ancestors used it as a tool for good health and longevity. But if you need more reasons to include this green in your diet, read on:
- Aids Better Thyroid Functioning: Its natural and organic iodine content promotes smooth and healthy thyroid functioning, which also aids in weight loss.
- Energy Boosting: High in Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin B and iron, seaweed works as a natural stimulant and improves your energy levels.
- Maintains Blood Sugar: Chromium and protein in seaweed help in normalizing blood sugar levels.
- Strengthens Immunity: Rich in antioxidants and zinc, this algae helps the body fight illness and diseases.
- Enhances Beauty: Yes, it works inside out! The minerals, vitamins and amino acids in seaweed help the growth of the hair and the nails, and also improve the skin texture. Seaweed has naturally proven anti-aging properties.