1. Green Tea: Packed with ample nutrients and antioxidants, green tea can boost your health. It also contains catechins that act as a catalyst in helping your body burn more calories.
2. Spices: Mustard seeds, turmeric, ginseng, and ginger are few of the many spices that will not only season your food, but will also boost your metabolism, break fat cells, and aid digestion.
3. Hot Peppers: Spicy hot peppers such as habaneros, jalapenos, and chipotles can help you lose weight. This is because they contain a chemical called capsaicin, that kick-starts your metabolism, making you burn more calories with every bite.
4. Leafy Greens: A plateful of leafy vegetables such as kale, spinach, and arugula is filling, low-calorie, and high in nutrients. These veggies deal with bloating and water retention, thus keeping your belly in good shape.
5. Flax Seeds: Sprinkling a handful of flax seeds on your food can leave you feeling full for longer. They also contain essential fatty acids that boost your metabolism, and lower bad cholesterol.