It’s no revelation that water is good for health, but it’s also true that simply guzzling down loads of water all day can be quite boring. To make it a little more interesting, add these fruits and vegetables to infuse it with flavor, and pack in a few extra health benefits. You could add them individually, or mix and match to suit your taste buds.
1. Lemon: One of the most popular blends of infused water, lemon makes for the perfect addition as it is packed with vitamin C and is refreshing too. Add a few wedges to your bottle of water, and sip on it all day.
2. Cucumber: When it comes to vegetables, cucumber is the most preferred option as a water infuser. It has a subtle flavor, but a rejuvenating essence. Make sure you slice it finely, and then add it to your bottle of water.
3. Strawberry: These sweet berries are an instant favorite when it comes to desserts and smoothies. They’re equally delectable when you chop them up and add them to plain water. They make a mild, sweet drink with nothing but natural goodness.
4. Watermelon: This fruit is made up of 92 percent water, and is loaded with vitamin A and C. It blends perfectly well when you add it to a bottle of water. Easily available in this season, watermelon is super-hydrating, and refreshing at the same time.
5. Mint: This herb makes for an amazing water infuser. It is quite common to find mint-flavored water at restaurants. You too can make your own, by simply adding some fresh mint leaves to a jar of water. You could combine it with any of the fruits mentioned above, for an interesting blend of flavors.