Another dessert makeover by our very own Robyn Youkilis. This recipe cuts the calories in regular brownies in half and tastes even better, perfect for your next party.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Serves: 9 brownies
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl mix the maple syrup, vanilla, pureed prunes, coconut oil and milk. Stir in the ground chia seeds and let the batter thicken for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl mix together oat flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda and coconut sugar.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients until thoroughly combined. Stir in dark chocolate chips.
- Line an 8 x 8 baking dish with parchment paper and pour the batter into the dish. Bake the brownies for 18-22 minutes until slightly firm on top. Let cool and enjoy!