Recipe provided by Rachel Jane – Two Loves Studio
Preparation Time: 15 minutes, plus freezing them overnight
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 9, with 1 popsicle each
Ice pop molds (600 ml capacity. Double the recipe if you have larger or more molds to fill)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the blueberries in a small baking tray. Juice one of the oranges and pour the juice over the blueberries Roast the blueberries for 15 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- Cut the remaining orange in half and juice one half. Cut a slice or two from the remaining orange half, peel and cut the flesh into small pieces.
- In a bowl, add the coconut milk, coconut cream, coconut water, orange juice, orange pieces and roasted blueberries. Be sure to add any juices from the baking tray. Evenly spoon the fruit into each mold and top up with the coconut mixture. Freeze overnight.
- If you have excess, store it in an airtight container in the fridge until your icy pops have set over night.
- Take the icy pops from the molds and store in an airtight container in the freezer, layering with baking paper in between pops to make sure they don’t stick together.