This year, patriotic and healthy will go hand in hand! One of our favorite food bloggers, In Katrina’s Kitchen, makes this absolutely delicious triple berry frozen smoothie.
Preparation Time: 40 minutes
Cooking Time: None
- Blend together the ingredients for the blue layer and divide into 3 (or more) glasses. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Repeat for each layer, freezing for at least 10 minutes in between each color.
- Let thaw for 10 minutes before serving.
- I used 2 (6 oz) containers of Lemon Chobani Yogurt to make these smoothies. One 6 oz container is split between the red and blue layer. The white layer gets a full 6 oz container.
- Use juice instead of milk for the red and blue layer for a deeper color. Use milk for a lighter color and a bump in protein.
- As with any smoothie recipe you can flavor to your liking- feel free to omit the honey if it is sweet enough for you without it.
Gluten-Free Banana Berry Scones Recipe