Step into the world of Natasha Kadimi, and you're in for a treat. Literally. Organic + Happy
is a stunning collection of healthy, vegan recipes; gorgeous food and lifestyle photography; and body-positive blog entries on life and wellness. Natasha, 24, reveals that her website began as a journey to self-healing and body acceptance. We adore her honesty and believe that her journey should be shared with anyone who struggles to understand what it means to be "healthy." Despite her challenges, her blog feels like pure bliss through delicious, healthy food. Join her 101K+ followers on Instagram
, and enjoy this recent recipe with a cup of tea
and a side of joy.
From matcha green tea oh! bowl (vegan + gluten free)
- 2 frozen bananas (frozen overnight, the fresher the better, and the riper the better, but we'll get into that another time).
- A splash or two of almond milk (this is to add to the creaminess, and to get the blender going on the frozen bananas).
- 1 tsp matcha green tea powder (try to use a dependable source. I use Thao Tea because it was gifted to me, and it's really wonderful and I do like it a ton).
- Kiwis (as many as your heart desires, I used about 3).
- Granola (I used Nature Valley, it's better to make your own/ any brand will do).
- Dried pineapple (I used some from Trader Joe's, Nature Box works as well, or substitute with any other dried or fresh fruit - bananas or mangoes would be great).
Images: Organic + Happy Instagram page
- Chop up your kiwi/other fruit. I like to do this before I make the ice cream!
- Fill up your blender with your frozen bananas, almond milk, and matcha green tea powder.
- Scoop out into your bowl, add granola and fruit.