Cauliflower is low in fat, high in dietary fiber, folate, vitamin C and vitamin A. It’s great for your skin (and your whole body). Enjoy it in this creamy, satisfying soup.
- 2 cups small cauliflower florets
- 1 cup plain organic rice milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground fresh fennel greens
- 1/2 cup water
- Rock salt to taste
- Fresh coriander for garnish
Add cauliflower and water to a saucepan and cook over medium heat until the cauliflower becomes tender. Set it aside to cool, and then blend to a smooth puree. Add the puree to the saucepan and cook over medium heat. Stir in rice milk. Add the ground spices and rock salt. Stir well.