- 2 ounces ground oats
- 2 ounces ground almond meal
- 2 ounces kaolin clay (cosmetic clay; available in natural products stores and online)
- 1/4 cup myrrh (available in natural products stores and online)
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup water, carrot juice or green tea
- Mix dry ingredients for 4 to 5 minutes, then stir in honey and mix thoroughly. Add liquid and mix again.
- Apply thickly, let sit 10 to 20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Use 3 times weekly for about 3 weeks, then just once per week.
Healing Q&A: Hot Itchy Red Spots Connected To Adult Onset Acne?
Say Goodbye To Acne With Homeopathy