- 1 1/2 ounces hawthorn berries (available in natural products stores and online)
- 1 ounce dried hawthorn leaf (available in natural products stores and online)
- 12 ounces brandy
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup warm hawthorn tea
- Mix hawthorn berries with hawthorn leaf in a large jar, add brandy and shake well. Let mixture sit in a dark, cool place for 2 weeks; shake daily.
- Strain and squeeze liquid through unbleached muslin or cheesecloth, pour into dark-glass bottle.
- Add honey to tea and stir, add to the strained liquid. Store, unrefrigerated.
Dosage: 1 tablespoon per day
Black Cohosh Tincture