- 1 cup shelled edamame beans, cooked
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- ½ cup diced cucumber (about one half medium cucumber)
- ¼ cup diced yellow or red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped red cabbage
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Put the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl. Toss the sald with the dressing and let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes so all the flavors are incorporated.