- 2 Haas avocados, diced
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup broccoli slaw mix, or chopped broccoli
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 3/4 cup Jalapeño-Roasted Garlic Spread
- 4 large whole-grain tortilla wrappers
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place diced avocado in a bowl and squeeze lemon over it. Toss to coat avocado with lemon to preserve color. Add tomatoes, carrots, broccoli and brown rice. Toss to combine. Gently fold in Jalapeño-Roasted Garlic Spread to coat vegetables. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Lightly toast tortillas on stovetop, if necessary, to make more pliable. Spread out spinach leaves over tortillas, leaving a 1-inch border all around. Divide avocado filling among tortillas and wrap burrito-style.
- Cut in half and serve.