- 4 apples, cored
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Dash of ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon organic brown sugar (or other sugar)
- 2 tablespoon grass-fed butter
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place apples in a 9×9 baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine walnuts, raisins, honey, cinnamon, cloves, sugar and butter. Stuff cored apples with walnut mixture. Pour apple juice into the baking dish.
- Bake apples uncovered for 40-45 minutes.
Cinnamon Breakfast Quinoa Recipe