- 1 cup cooked kidney beans
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup parsley, minced
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea salt
- Dash of black pepper
- 4 cups arugula or other lettuce
- In a bowl, combine celery, red bell pepper, parsley, garlic and cooked beans.
- Mix olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, sea salt and black pepper. Combine with beans and veggies.
- Marinate for 25-30 minutes.
- Place arugula on a plate and top with bean salad.