- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons apple butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground chia seeds
- 4 cups mixed berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- In a bowl, mix coconut oil, rolled oats, shredded coconut, cinnamon, apple butter, maple syrup and ground chia.
- Add to a large skillet over medium heat and continue to stir until toasted.
- Transfer to plate to cool. Divide the berries among 4 bowls or parfait dishes and top with the oat mixture.