- Two 4 to 5-ounce chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons white sesame seeds
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- About 1 cup daikon, julienned
- 2 cups watercress, trimmed of thick stems and washed
- 1/2 lemon
- Pound out the chicken breasts to an even 1/4 inch. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over high flame.
- Cook the chicken breasts, turning once, until just lightly browned and cooked through, about 4 minutes. Transfer to serving plates.
- Pour remaining olive oil into the skillet and add the sesame oil. Add the ginger and sesame seeds.
- Stir until fragrant. Add carrot and daikon and stir-fry just until wilted. Remove pan from heat, and add watercress and squeeze in the lemon.
- Toss just until watercress is shiny and top chicken with warm salad.