- 1 angel food cake, cut into 1-inch squares, divided
- 1 cup double-strength cranberry tea, divided
- 32 ounces mixed berries, divided
- 4 cups vanilla pudding, divided
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry preserves
- Cover the bottom of a large dish with a layer of cake squares, using about half the cake; drizzle with half the tea, let it soak in. Add half the berries, and slather on a layer of cranberry preserves. Next, add a layer of pudding. Repeat layers, using the rest of the cake, tea, berries, preserves and pudding.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with sliced almonds.
- Garnish with fresh or dried cranberries, if desired.