Blackened Fish Taco Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 4 (6oz) tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 brown rice tortillas
- Garnishes: shredded cabbage, avocado slices, cilantro, lime wedges
- Combine first 7 ingredients. Rub seasoning mixture evenly over fillets.
- Pre-heat large skillet over medium high heat with olive oil.
- Add fish to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or just until fish begins to flake with a fork.
- Cool slightly and shred fish with two forks.
- Spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons fish into tortillas and top with mango salsa, shredded cabbage, avocado slices and cilantro. Serve with a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
Mango Salsa Ingredients:
- 2 cups diced fresh mango
- ½ cup diced red pepper
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- 1 minced stemmed and seeded jalapeno pepper
- juice of 1 large lime
- Salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in bowl. Season with taste with salt and pepper.