- 3 1/2 cups whole-wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 3 1/2 cups oatmeal or almond meal (available at health food stores)
- 2 cups maple crystals (available at health food stores or online)
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 1/4 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups seasonal fruit, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon canola oil or spray
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Mix first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Mix oil, extract and fruit in separate bowl. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together quickly.
Lightly oil or spray muffin tin.
Use #10 scoop or large spoon to scoop batter into muffin tin.
Bake for 20 minutes.