- 1 cup buckwheat groats, soaked and drained
- 2/3 cup baked yam with skin
- 2 organic Omega-3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons stevia
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 3 tablespoons dark roasted carob
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- oil spray
- gluten-free flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the first 6 ingredients into the bowl of a food processor, pulse 2 or 3 times, then puree for 30 seconds. Add cacao nibs, pulse once or twice to blend into mixture.
- Sift together the next 4 ingredients, then add to food processor. Pulse 4 or 5 times to mix.
- Spray a glass loaf pan with oil and dust with gluten-free flour.
- Spread cake batter evenly in pan and bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
Omega-3 Rich Gluten-Free Cornmeal Pancakes With Peach Topping
Vegan And Gluten-Free Banana Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten-Free Kelp Noodles With Grilled Shrimp