- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons tarragon leaves, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 cups spring lettuce mix
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups baby arugula leaves
- 8 baby beets (gold and red), roasted, peeled and sliced
- 12 asparagus spears, roasted and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 fingerling potatoes, boiled and quartered
- 1 cup yellow corn kernels
- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup garbanzo beans, cooked
- To prepare vinaigrette dressing, whisk together lemon juice, mustard and tarragon in a small bowl. Slowly drizzle in oil while whisking constantly. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Combine all greens in a large bowl. Drizzle with 1/3 cup of vinaigrette, and toss until all greens are coated. Divide among four chilled dinner plates. Arrange remaining ingredients over greens.
- Serve immediately with extra vinaigrette on side.
Garlic and Chive Tofu Croquettes