- 8 lamb chops
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 ½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup grenadine
- Season both sides of the lamb chops with salt and pepper. Combine garlic, rosemary and olive oil into a paste. Rub the paste on both sides of the lamb chops and marinate for at least 45 minutes in the refrigerator. Remove from the refrigerator and let the lamb chops come to room temperature.
- Heat the grill on high heat. Add the lamb chops and let sear for 2 minutes. Turn the chops over cook for another 3 ½ – 4 minutes.
- On high heat over the stove top, reduce the balsamic and grenadine mixture for 8-10 minutes, until consistency thickens.
- Once lamb is cooked, plate and drizzle with the balsamic reduction before serving.