Fresh fruits like strawberries, cantaloupe and kiwi make for an antioxidant rich dessert. Toss with ginger and orange juice for an extra dose of the vitamin C you need for good vision.
- 1/2 pint strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup cantaloupe balls or cubes (1/2 cantaloupe)
- 2 kiwis, peeled, cut in half and sliced
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped crystallized ginger
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
Combine strawberries, cantaloupe, kiwis, orange juice, ginger and sugar in a medium bowl. Stir gently. Serve in individual bowls and sprinkle with toasted coconut.