- 2 cups whole wheat couscous
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon mace
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped preserved lemon
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- Place couscous in a large heat-proof bowl. In medium saucepan, bring stock to boil, add curry powder, mace, preserved lemon, shallots, and olive oil.
- Pour mixture over couscous, cover and let stand 10 minutes. Uncover and fluff with a fork.
- Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with additional olive oil, if desired, and garnish with parsley.
Roast Chicken With Wasabi Sauce & Crisp Salad
Atlas Mountain Licorice Chicken Cutlets With Argan Oil
Chicken Satays With Kaffir-Cilantro Pesto