- 2 ripe mangos
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoon diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper, diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Hemp seeds, for sprinkling
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Sea salt
- Cut mango very close to the pit, then run a glass along the skin and pull along the skin (it scoops up the flesh). Scoop avocado with a spoon.
- For the dressing, blend all the ingredients until well combined.