(Makes 8-12 popsicles, depending on the size of your molds)
Take advantage of the summer season with ripe mangoes and healthy ingredients from traditional Indian mango lassi! They taste better and healthier than any other creamsicle you’ve eaten before.
- 1 1/3 cup Greek Yogurt (thick)
- 1 1.3 oz. can mango nectar concentrate
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cardamom
- 1 tbsp crystallized ginger, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- Combine the ingredients, except pistachios, in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the mixture to your popsicle mold/cup, alternating between the mango mixture and the yogurt mixture.
- Freeze for one hour. Then push a popsicle stick into the center of each pop, sprinkle with pistachios, and press gently. Place back in freezer 4-5 hours until firm, or overnight.
- To demold, run hot water around the outside of the molds for a few seconds until you can easily pull the popsicles out.