- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup whole grain pastry flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup granulated cane juice
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately. Then combine the two.
- Lightly oil a baking tray or cookie sheet. Take one and half tablespoons of batter and form into round 1/2 inch high cookie.
- Place cookies onto the tray, leaving at least one or two inches of space between cookies.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until brown around the edges.