- 1 1/2 cup slow-cook oats, divided
- 3/4 cup dates
- 1/2 cup spiced apple cider
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons stevia
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 Fuji apple, sliced
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped raw macadamia nuts
- In a food processor, combine 1 cup oats and next 7 ingredients. Blend until batter is smooth.
- Remove batter from processor and put into a bowl. Stir in raisins, nuts and remaining oats.
- Form into 1/2-inch-thick flat wheel shapes on a dehydrator baking sheet. Dehydrate at 115 degrees for 16 hours.
- Store in an air-tight container.