- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, minced (or 1 teaspoon dried sage)
- 2-3 links chicken and apple sausage, diced
- Sea salt
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- In a deep frying pan, sauté onion in olive oil over medium-high heat, 2 minutes.
- Add sage, sausage, sea salt and cranberries and stir to coat.
- Add quinoa and stock and bring to a boil.
- Reduce flame to simmer, 12 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.