- 2 cups water
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onion
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 teaspoon dried bee balm leaves
- 2 cups chopped lambsquarter greens
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring water to a boil in a medium-size saucepan and add quinoa. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet and saute onion for 2-3 minutes. Stir in garlic, tomato and bee balm, and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Strain quinoa and add to sauteed ingredients, mix. Add greens and seasonings, cook for 1 minute.
- Serve hot.