- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- Pinch cayenne
- 2 cups roasted red pepper
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley leaves
- 2 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 cups veggie stock, heated
- Sea salt and pepper
- Heat olive oil in a medium soup pot over medium flame. Add onions and cook, stirring constantly, about 4 minutes or until wilted.
- Add garlic and stir for a minute. Season with cayenne and coconut sugar.
- Add peeled peppers, parsley, potatoes, and veggie broth. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer over medium low heat. Cover and cook till potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Blend until smooth with an immersion blender.
Creamy Crimini Miso Soup
Chilled Zucchini Gazpacho Soup
Chilled Tarragon Spinach Soup