- 1 bunch asparagus (about 1 pound), ends trimmed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large baking dish, toss the asparagus with the olive oil and garlic. Season lightly with sea salt and pepper.
- Bake until the asparagus are tender and lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes, depending upon the thickness of the stalks.
- Remove from the oven and toss with lemon juice.