- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and julienned
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 4 scallions, white parts thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 avocados, halved and sliced, or 1 recipe Baked Coconut Tofu
- 16 basil leaves
- 16 mint leaves
- 4 oz rice noodles
- 16 sheets rice paper
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Silk Unsweetened coconutmilk
- 2 Tbsp soy or tamari sauce
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2-3 tsp hot sauce (such as Sriracha)
Chop all vegetables to 2-inch length and cook rice noodles according to instructions on pack.
Working one at a time, soak a sheet of rice paper in a shallow dish of warm water until soft, about 10 seconds.
Lay softened sheet gently on a flat surface, then mound vegetables, noodles and avocado or tofu in the center of sheet.
Gently fold bottom and top of rice paper to cover filling and then roll up like a burrito. Repeat with remaining rice paper and fillings.
To serve, mix peanut sauce ingredients in a small bowl and serve with spring rolls.