- 1 can of wild salmon
- 1/2 red onion, peeled and diced small
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Mesclun greens
- Whole wheat wrap
- Drain salmon and put into a mixing bowl. Combine with diced red onion and parsley.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together olive oil, mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix dressing with salmon salad, spread on a wrap and roll up.