- 1 pound sole
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or honey)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (or rice wine vinegar)
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, peeled and minced
- 1/2 cup water
- 2-3 scallions, minced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine tamari, maple syrup, vinegar, garlic, ginger and water, and pour over sole to marinate 20-25 minutes.
- Bake sole in a casserole or baking dish 6-12 minutes (depending on thickness of fish: 10 minutes per inch of thickness).
- Garnish with minced scallions.