- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup dried raisins
- Sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Dry roast almonds and walnuts for about 15 minutes or until they release a nutty fragrance.
- Dry roast pumpkin and sunflower seeds for about 8-10 minutes or until the sunflower seeds turn light brown.
- Let nuts cool completely, then mix nuts and seeds with non-dairy chocolate chips, cranberries and raisins, and a dusting of sea salt.