- 7 cups cubed seedless organic watermelon
- 1 cup frozen red raspberries
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup light agave nectar
- 2 droppers lemon liquid stevia
- 1/4 cup organic lemon juice
- Puree watermelon and rasberries in food processor and set aside.
- In medium saucepan, heat water, agave, stevia and lemon juice. Bring to a boil and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool. Add to watermelon puree and place in canister of ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s directions.