A scrub is not just a way to clean out your dead skin cells and revitalize your skin, it is also a great way to get relaxed and remove those traces of stress. Without spending any extra time or effort, just add a few scents and ingredients to your daily bath and body care routine to feel rejuvenated.
- An orange, cut in half
- While you are in the shower, use the orange to scrub your knees, elbows, your heels and even your neck and collarbone area.
- This natural scrub will help to remove the dead skin cells from areas of your skin that are most exposed to dirt and grime and will help keep it soft and supple.
- Moreover, the beautiful citrus scent will please your senses.
Here’s how the scent of an orange can lift your mood at the end of a long, tiring day.
- The citrus scent from an orange will help to ease your stress and make you feel positive and happy.
- Orange scent is known for its calming effect and will help you feel more relaxed, and less irritable.
- The d-limonene found in orange peels is a natural way to boost your spirit and make you feel energized.
- It will work as a natural deodorizing scent.
- The aroma is good for your spiritual self, as it helps to remove fears and obsessions and lets you think in a more conscious way.
PS: Explore our Wellness section for spa DIY, natural home care and more.
Get many more blissful Spa ideas here.
DIY Spa: 14 Soothing Bath Soaks To Beat Stress
Fast Five: How & Why To Catch A Power Nap At Work
Fast Five: Benefits Of Kriya Yoga For Your Mind & Body
DIY Spa: 10 Body Masks To Refresh Your Senses