Lavender & Bergamot Bath Mush
1 min read
Don’t judge this wonderful skin treatment by its name. Lavender and bergamot lift your mood, aloe vera soothes the skin, rock salt relieves aching and tired muscles, and honey serves as a natural antioxidant and anti-microbial agent. All these ingredients together make a mush that will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth.
- 1/4 cup fresh aloe gel
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup sea or rock salt
- 1/4 cup heavy cream or powdered milk
- 2 teaspoons almond oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 4 drops bergamot essential oil
- Mix the aloe vera gel, honey and essential oils in a non-reactive bowl (glass is best).
- Add milk powder or heavy cream and mix.
- Add the rock salt last.
- Pour out the mix under running bath water and stir well.
- Sink into the bath and feel your stress melt away.
You May Also Enjoy
Visit a natural hot spring for a relaxing vacation before the cold season more >>